NIL Technology is growing and we are looking to expand our team with one more replication engineer with focus on prototyping and development of diffractive optical parts. The team is based in our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark. Your responsibility will be to make replications of diffractive optical part for development and for prototyping to our customers.
Your primary role will be to prototype and develop diffractive optical parts in our replication team. We expect that you have experience with replication or nanoimprint lithography, and that you are experienced with cleanroom work and metrology in general. This includes experience with spin coating, baking processes, atomic layer deposition, scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy and optical microscopy.
You will work closely together with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and US. You will be based in our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark and your work will primarily be carried out in the DTU Nanolab cleanroom facility at DTU.
You will be part of a company that offers a fast moving and busy work environment, where all opinions are valued together. We appreciate team spirit and mutual success very high. We have a profound “we win and we lose together” spirit which we value and culture. See more on: nilt.com/join-us/
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- Replicate diffractive optical parts primarily in polymers on glass
- Post and pre-processes required for the replication
- Verify the quality of the parts by metrology
- Review the optical performance of the produced parts together with the optical test team
- You must be allowed to work in Denmark
- MSc in applied science or engineering
- 2-5 years experience with nanoimprint and replication processes
- Understand nanoimprint and nano replication both from process point of view and from a theoretical point of view
- Experience with working in cleanroom environments
- Experience with sub-micro meter metrology
- Open mindedness and to work independently and in team
- Structured and analytical work approach
- Excellent communication skills (in English as we are an international team)
- Ambitions and continuous strive to deliver best possible results
- Curious personality who is always trying to find reasonable explanations
- Flexibility and ability to quickly change daily operations when needed
What NILT offers
- Dynamic but easy-going start-up work environment with flat hierarchies
- Opportunity to grow with the company and develop skills in a multidisciplinary environment
- Flexible working times and strong team spirit
Start date: as soon as possible. The workplace will be Copenhagen, Denmark.
We will evaluate applications as they are received and we will be happy to receive your application as soon as possible and no later than 29th of January 2021. We encourage you to send us your application by email to [email protected]. Please use subject line “Replication engineer_your name”. The application should as minimum include motivation, CV and a description of previous related experience.
If you have questions about the position or NILT in general, you are welcome to send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please refer to what position you would like to apply to.
Your application may be stored with the company for up to 6 months unless you request otherwise.