Dry Etching Engineer/Specialist
NIL Technology is growing and need a dry etching engineer/expert for our activities in Gothenburg, Sweden. Your responsibility is to develop and run dry etching recipes that fulfils the
requirements in our production.
Your primary role will be to be part of our cleanroom production team in Sweden, Gothenburg, and develop and run the processes required in order to support our production with the specified structures. We expect that you have experience with dry etching and understands how these processes work and the unique structures one can create with various dry etching techniques. Furthermore, it is a great advantage if you are experienced with scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy and optical microscopy so you independently can develop processes and do quality control on the structures created. As well it is an advantage if you also are familiar with
thin film deposition techniques like PECVD, LPCVD and ALD.
You will work closely together with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and US. You will be based in our office in Gothenburg, Sweden, and your work will be carried out in the MC2 cleanroom at Chalmers University.
You will be part of a company that offers a fast moving and busy work environment, where all opinions are valued together. We appreciate team spirit and mutual success very high. We have a profound “we win and we lose together” spirit which we value and culture.
Read more about working at NILT here: nilt.com/join-us/
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- Set up and qualify dry etch processes
- Run the required dry etch processes to support NILT’s production
- Be NILT’s expert on dry etching in our Swedish operation
- Continue to develop and refine our dry etch processes to meet constantly increasing demands from customers
- Light maintenance and quality control in collaboration with our tool responsible engineer
- You must be allowed to work in Sweden
- MSc or PhD in applied science or engineering
- Experience with dry etch processes
- Understand dry etch processes both from a tool point of view and from a theoretical point of view
- Experience from working with semiconductor process technology in cleanroom environments
We will evaluate applications as they are received and we will be happy to receive your application as soon as possible and no later than 31st of August 2020. We encourage you to send us your application by email to [email protected]. Please use the subject line “Dry etching engineer/specialist”. The application should as minimum include motivation, CV and a description of previous related experience.
You application may be stored with the company for up to 6 months unless you request otherwise.