Development Engineer for Mass Production of Meta Optics
NIL Technology is growing, and we are looking to expand our team with a development engineer for our meta optics team, with focus on development of mass production processes for meta optics. The team is based in our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark. Your responsibility is to develop and refine processes for mass production of meta optics with the primary focus on developing processes that give the highest possible optical performance of the final component and that are scalable for mass production.
Your primary role will be to develop and refine processes for production of meta optics in our meta optics team. We expect that you have experience with nanoimprint lithography and nano replication technologies, and that you are experienced with cleanroom work and metrology in general. This includes experience with dry etching, thin film deposition, atomic layer deposition, scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy and optical microscopy.
You will work closely together with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and US. You will be based in our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark and your work will primarily be carried out in the DTU Nanolab cleanroom facility at DTU.
You will be part of a company that offers a fast moving and busy work environment, where all opinions are valued together. We appreciate team spirit and mutual success very high. We have a profound “we win and we lose together” spirit which we value and culture.
Read more about working at NILT here: https://www.nilt.com/join-us/
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- Develop meta optics mass production processes
- Verify the quality of the processes by metrology
- Review the optical performance of the produced components together with the optical test team and feed this back into the refinements or changes of the production processes
- Demonstrate the processes at higher volumes
- Define the achievable specs of the production processes
- You must be allowed to work in Denmark
- MSc or PhD in applied science or engineering
- Experience with nanoimprint and nano replication processes
- Understand nanoimprint and nano replication both from process point of view and from a theoretical point of view
- Experience with working in cleanroom environments
We will evaluate applications as they are received and we will be happy to receive your application as soon as possible and no later than October 1st, 2020. We encourage you to send us your application by email to [email protected]. Please use the subject line “Development Engineer_your name”. The application should as minimum include motivation, CV and a description of previous related experience.
You application may be stored with the company for up to 6 months unless you request otherwise.