Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
NIL Technology is a responsible company with an outspoken goal to do right when it comes to environment, health, and safety (EHS), Ethics, and Compliance.
Since 2021, NIL Technology has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. We work both internally and with our partners to implement sustainable improvements in the four areas.
Environment, Health, and Safety
When it comes to EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety), the NILT EHS policy set expectations to directors, managers and employees in the company, and defines NILT’s process for sustaining EHS awareness and staying compliant with NILT policies.
NILT strives to:
- Ensure compliance with applicable EHS laws in all countries in which the company operates.
- Manage EHS risk and performance effectively; actively seeking and acting upon meaningful opportunities to reduce risk and improve our EHS performance.
- Reduce the EHS impact of our products throughout their lifecycle.
- Support programs to achieve internal as well as our customers’ goals for environmental sustainability.
- Select suppliers and business partners with consideration of their ability to operate a safe and environmentally responsible business.
- Educate, train and motivate NILT employees to work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Foster openness and dialog on EHS matters.
Ethics and Compliance
When it comes to Ethics and Compliance, the NILT Code of Conduct aids directors, managers and employees in making ethical and legal decisions when conducting NILT’s business and performing day-to-day-tasks.
NILT strives to:
- Avoid situations that presents and potential or actual conflict between personal interests and NILT’s interests.
- Conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption.
- Deal ethically and lawfully with NILT customers, suppliers, competitors and employees in all aspects of doing business.
- Lawfully compete with competitors and establishing long-term business relations with partners and customers
- Never enter into a transaction with the intent to document or record it in a deceptive or unlawful manner.
- Never create any false or artificial documentation or book entry for any transaction entered into by NILT.
- Never offer, solicit or receive any money or other items of value for the purpose of obtaining, retaining or directing business or receiving and kind of favored treatment
- Foster openness and dialog on Ethics and Compliance matters